Andrew Oswald Wilson
Andrew Oswald Wilson (1866–1950), known professionally as A. Oswald Wilson, was an early-20th-century Western Australian architect. Born and trained as a carpenter in Victoria, he moved first to Perth and then to the Eastern Goldfields, where he worked for Murdock McKay Hopkins. He was president of the Mechanics' Literary and Debating Society in Boulder from 1904 to 1908, as well as active in the Boulder Benevolent Society. One of his best-known buildings is the Boulder town hall for which he submitted designs in 1907. In December 1908 he moved back to Perth and practised from Forrest Chambers.
Read more on Wikipedia…
Andrew Oswald Wilson was born in Melbourne on 16 August 1866footnote-num1footnote-num2 to William and Mary Wilson, one of nine children.
*Andrew Oswald Wilson* by Dr John J. Taylor, July 2013. http://www.architecture.com.au/docs/default-source/wa-notable-buildings/wilson-andrew-oswald.pdf archived at http://www.webcitation.org/6b2A9WkrZ
Family Notices. (1866, August 27). The Argus (Melbourne, Victoria: 1848--1957), p. 4. Retrieved August 25, 2015, from http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article5771652 "WILSON.---On the 16th inst., at her residence, Victoria-parade, Mrs William Wilson of a son."